The Sanita shoe line boasts over one hundred solid years of shoe making and has revolutionized the shoe industry. With so many years of experience, it is no surprise that this shoe collection has been officially recognized and accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Backed by such seal of acceptance, this company has been improving on the designs of its products, especially the manufacture of Sanita clogs. Many customers are overwhelmed by the outstanding features of these clogs made by Sanita and are exploring the wide range of shoe variety presently manufactured by this brand.
Scroll to the bottom to view our top Sanita nursing clogs picks…..
Top Characteristics Making Up a Sanita Clog
There are numerous characteristics that give Sanitas clogs the edge over competing brands. These features are as follows:
- Footbed: the footbed of Sanitas clogs are anatomically designed to accommodate your feet. This design gives the clogs a unique advantage over most of the other brands since each pair is ergonomically built for your feet and the situation is not the opposite; that is, your feet should never be forced to adjust to the shoes.
- Heel caps: unlike other brands, Sanitas clogs are crafted with heel caps that aid in stabilizing the feet and guiding them in and out of the shoes. This feature permits a natural sliding motion for putting on and taking off the clogs. This eliminates the need to be bending unnecessarily or struggling to wear or remove your shoes.
- Leather body: Sanita Clogs sport a leather body and protects the feet adequately, while ensuring maximum comfort and durability of the footwear. The leather used to make Sanitas clogs is properly chosen, treated and stitched onto the base of the footwear to ensure maximum durability.
- Polyurethane Heel: as it is clearly known, polyurethane is a very useful synthetic material that works well to absorb the shock associated with walking, standing or running on hard surfaces. Without such a shock absorber, our feet and legs will experience the full fatigue of walking on hard surfaces. This effect can later result in wear and tear of the feet and the development of chronic feet illnesses. Not to mention, the buildup of fatigue makes it harder to get out of bed to face another hard working day.
- Upturned toe: the unturned position of the sole and toe box helps to keep the feet in the best position to facilitate motion. Since natural gait involves a basic rolling motion, this design is best suited for it. The posture adopted by the toes within the toe box also guarantees comfort and relaxation.
- Arch support: customers with a very high arch know how important it is to find a good pair of shoes with increased arch support. Failure to do so results in pain after wearing shoes with flattened footbeds since the arch receives all of the body weight, without any support. This process can later damage tendons and lead to chronic pain. Sanitas Clogs provide just the right arch support for customers.
- Skid resistant: these clogs are fitted with top quality skid resistant soles that allow customers to move in adverse environment without suffering the consequences of slips and falls. These features, along with others are just some of the reasons why Sanitas clogs should be your number one choice of footwear.
Top Sanita Clogs on the Market
Sanita is easily one of top brands when looking for nursing clogs. We’ve done the homework to narrow the choices down to just a few. Let’s take a look and the ones that made the cut and are recommended to buy:
Sanita Women’s Professional Celina Clog
Take a close look at this Celina nursing clog by Sanita, creators of comfortable and active shoes for over 100 years. They specialize in making shoes that will last and keep you floating on your feet all day long. These leather clogs have a spacious footbed allowing your foot to breathe and not suffer. They’re are slip resistant, anti static, and anti shock to avoid any issues throughout the day.
This is also one of our picks for top nursing clogs available…
Sanita Women’s Professional Lisbeth Closed Oil Leather Clog
The Lisbeth Closed Oil Leather are no strangers to support and comfort and the absorbent insole provides relief for your feet 24 hours a day. There is a heel cap that helps with blisters, plus a padded instep that doesn’t allow your foot to shift around inside your shoe. With an oil finish, it’s simple to care for these clogs. Skid resistant clog that absorbs shock to keep your mind off your shoes and on your job. Some owners have reported better posture and no back or foot pain.
Sanita Women’s Professional Gwenore Clog
The carving and design of this shoe is beyond words, but the way one feels after 10 hours on the job is the real reason to grab this new Gwenmore embossed leather professional clog. It contains a subtle rocking motion that helps add forward momentum to each step, taking away the pressure of your walking motion. This puts your legs and feet at ease. Also, be sure to take a closer look at the picture to get an up close and personal view of the exquisite design.